Wednesday, October 26, 2011

G-Shock Men's Watches G-Shock GA-100 GA-100-1A1DR - WW Review

G-Shock Men's Watches G-Shock GA-100 GA-100-1A1DR - WW
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is definitely the best looking, coolest G-Shock watch yet. I got mine about 4 or 5 wks ago and haven't taken it off yet (and I do ALOT of running and exercising). This would have been a 5+++++ start rating, but only design flaw is the light; as others have stated, the light clearly illuminates the time but you will NOT see the digital readout in the dark w/ the watch light. Definitely not a deal breaker, but that would have made it a flawless watch. I'd buy it again though (and I've had g-Shock, Iron Man, etc. watches.)

Click Here to see more reviews about: G-Shock Men's Watches G-Shock GA-100 GA-100-1A1DR - WW

G-Shock Watches - G-Shock watch is another name for "tough watch." G-Shock Watches - maintain a firm grip on youthful hearts with their high-impact themes and satisfying lineup.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G-Shock Men's Watches G-Shock GA-100 GA-100-1A1DR - WW

0 comments:

Post a Comment