Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Casio Men's WS200H-1BVCF Tough Solar Powered Multi-Function Digital Sport Watch Review

Casio Men's WS200H-1BVCF Tough Solar Powered Multi-Function Digital Sport Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So far I am very pleased with my purchase. After reviewing the user manual I was amazed at how many functions this comes with for the price. The re-chargeable, solar-powered battery is a great option. It takes about a day to charge form dead to full if you leave it in the sun. If you wear it every day it should never drop in power. It does have a battery power indicator on it which I have never seen drop below full. The specs say if you put it in a drawer and never charge it, it should stay on for over a year if it was fully charged before.
There's also a power save function so that if you leave it in the dark the face turned off until it either sees light or you press a button (very handy so that it doesn't run down at night). This is an option you can disable by the way if you don't like it.
The calendar is also preprogrammed for the next nine decades (including a daylight savings time function).
As for the size and appearance, I was surprised at how well it fit me. I have pretty small wrists and usually I buy watches in the 38-39mm range, (this watch measures about 41mm) but actually it fits pretty well. It's not a very 'chunky' watch. It's also a bit ugly, but if you ask me that's part of the appeal for this type of watch. I bought this for its functionality and it excels in this category


Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's WS200H-1BVCF Tough Solar Powered Multi-Function Digital Sport Watch

Sport watch, Tough Solar technology, Digital quartz movement for secondary battery, Positive (dark-on-light) numbers, 1/100-second digital chronograph with 120-record lap memory measures lap time, elapsed time and split time, Countdown timer (2 available with up to 10 repeats), World time function displays current time in 48 cities (31 time zones), Home City code, Standard/Daylight Saving Time feature, 12/24-hour formats, Alarm mode (4 one-time, 1 snooze), LED backlight, Full Auto-calendar pre-programmed to 2099, Digital day-date-month-and-year display, Digital grey dial, Black resin strap with textured diamond pattern and black plastic buckle, Brushed black/gunmetal-tone resin bezel with polished silver-tone screws, Gunmetal-tone resin round case, Polished metal selector buttons, Stainless steel screw-in caseback, Mineral crystal, 100 meters/330 feet water resistant

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Men's WS200H-1BVCF Tough Solar Powered Multi-Function Digital Sport Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment