Friday, May 4, 2012

Adidas Taipei Unisex Digital Watch ADH4022 Review

Adidas Taipei Unisex Digital Watch ADH4022
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hi,
I have just received my package yesterday, as I engaged a "re-directing" service to send my package from US to Singapore.
I'm writing to check if the watch I have purchased (Adidas Taipei Unisex Digital Watch ADH4022) is missing a button.
There are only three buttons (and a cavity) instead of four buttons found on my other purchase, which is a similar watch but just different colour.
If it is indeed missing a button? What can I do?
I don't want to be paying for any additional shipment, because it would have been a case of replacement of a defective product.
Please advise at the earliest.
Thank you,
Stanley Tan

Click Here to see more reviews about: Adidas Taipei Unisex Digital Watch ADH4022

Polyurethane case with a purple rubber bracelet. Fixed blue resin bezel. Digital dial displaying: hours, minutes, seconds, am/pm and day of the week hour markers. Calculator pad. Alarm, chronograph. Quartz movement. Case dimensions: 40 mm x 45 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters/ 165 feet. Adidas Taipei Unisex Watch ADH4022

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Click here for more information about Adidas Taipei Unisex Digital Watch ADH4022

0 comments:

Post a Comment