Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I looked for several weeks for a watch that met my criteria. I wanted at a minimum to see the time, day and date: wanted a face color that was light so that is was very easy to read while jogging or just at a glance; and wanted a stainless steel band. I preferred a digital read out as well. The issue is that most digital watches are cheap and have a plastic or leather watchband. Several according to the reviews also scratch easily because of a cheap watch lens.
This watch is a sturdy looking and feeling watch. The band is a very nice double clasp. The face is a little large but looks expensive. I think it is very fairly priced. The face color in some pictures looks very turquoise but in most light it is very slightly colored and is near white. I like the color better than a plain white and it adds to easy reading at a glance.
My only minor gripe is that the instructions are at best adequate and come in very tiny print. I had to enlarge them using my all in one home printer. Once you can read them and spend a few minutes trying them out, it is not difficult
I am very pleased with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jules Jurgensen Men's Watch 5003U
Stainless Steel Case, Analog/ Digital, Chronograph, Month, Day, Date Alarm, chime, countdown timer, Multiple Time Zone, 12-24 hours Safety Clasp, Stainless Steel Bracelet
Click here for more information about Jules Jurgensen Men's Watch 5003U
0 comments:
Post a Comment