Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Bought this in mid-August for my daughter and by October the little piece that holds the extra watch strap in place broke off. This is supposed to be a rugged watch; I don't know how this could happen in two months. The watch otherwise looks brand new. This is the problem with buying online (other than Zappos-they're fantastic and they really stand behind their products!!) - if I'd bought this at a local store I'd be returning it. I am quite disappointed in the quality of this item. The same thing happened to my other daughter's baby-g as well, but she didn't mention it to me until this one happened. I never would have bought this one had I known.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Watch BG169R-7C
White resin case with a white resin bracelet. Fixed bezel. Lcd dial. Month-day-date. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Case diameter: 42.6 mm. Case thickness: 15.4 mm. Water resistant at 200 meters/ 660 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, shock resistant, 12/24 hour formats, 5 day counters, world time, stopwatch, alarm.
Click here for more information about Casio Women's Baby-G Watch BG169R-7C
0 comments:
Post a Comment