Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like to collect chronograph watches and own a Tag Hauer, Tissot and Swiss Army chronograph watches. I have been looking for a square face chronograph watch but most of them are too big for my skinny wrist. After futile searches at Macy's and other jewelry stores, I saw and ordered the Casio chronograph online. Though it is a women's watch, it looks unisex enough for me. Also, the low price (I paid $500 - $1000 for my other chronos) and free shipping offered by the company was hard to beat. The first Casio they sent had a flaw in the 24hr hand. I called and they emailed a return label for exchange. The second Casio did not run (dead battery?) They sent another return label for exchange. When the third watch they shipped arrived, it worked fine. Even though it took 3-4 weeks from my first order to get the Casio chronograph, I am very happy with my purchase. The Shopemco store in Brooklyn, NY. was a class act making the exchange process as quick as possible. I would definitely recommend this Casio watch and Shopemco to my friends. Jim
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's SHN5501D-1A Sheen 5502 Series Rectangular Chronograph Watch
A gem-encrusted bezel and a silky black dial define the sophisticated Casio Women's Sheen 5502 Series Rectangular Chronograph Watch. Perfect to complement formal attire or dress up everyday wear, this luxury timepiece boasts a rectangular watch face embellished with three subdials with sweeping hands. The subdials are interspersed with luminescent silver-tone dot hour markers surrounded by Arabic numeral second markers in five-second increments. This distinctive dial is held by the most dazzling feature of the watch--an elegant stainless steel bezel inlaid with crystalline gems. For added durability, the case and band are also constructed of stainless steel. And for easy one-hand fastening, the band secures with a fold-over clasp. Boasting the reliability of Japanese-quartz movement, this elegant timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet (100 M).
0 comments:
Post a Comment