Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received and have started using this watch, and am quite pleased with it. As an engineer, it does everything that I wanted, and with all of the bells and whistles that I was hoping for. As a plus, its luminous hands and dial spots are much brighter at night than previous watches I have owned, and for a reasonable price. Yes, its red button does stand out a little bit, but as I plan to use it as a work watch, that does not matter to me. Another plus for me is that is has a glass dial lens instead of the usual plastic, which will minimize accumulating scratches on the face.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio WVQ550A-1A1V Casio Executive Atomic-Solar Mens Chronograph Watch
The 44mm black dial with three subdials creates a fantastic appearance on this sleek, stylish watch. The black resin band helps to bring the look together for something that is sure to catch the eye. The analog display features a high quality quartz movement which is backed by the full manufacturer warranty. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet).
0 comments:
Post a Comment