Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It is a quite long story...
1) I liked the watch on line, the collors were cute and I felt it was a good deal.
2) The people that sold the watch to me were really cool and helpful... more points with that.
3) I got the watch earlier than I expected! Nice!
4) Nah,I thought it was too big and I wanted to return it...
5) I'm lazy so I decided to use for a week to see if I'll change my opinion about it, that will give me some time before making any early decisions.
6) This watch it is big, not girly but it is *cool, you have to read quite a bit to understand all the comands.
7) Best decision ever to keep it, everyone is pink of jealosy of this watch! Now I love it! Thank you guys!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Watch AW582SC-4A
Pink resin case with a pink resin bracelet. Fixed pink resin bezel. Black and purple digital / analog dial with aqua / grey hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Digital date display. World time. Stop-watch function. Luminiscent hands and markers. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Shock resistant. Case diameter: 48 mm. Case thickness: 15 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
Click here for more information about Casio Women's Watch AW582SC-4A
0 comments:
Post a Comment